Forum iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch de iPhon.fr

Forum utilisateurs Apple iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, forfaits et accessoires

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du blog iPhon.fr

Pensez à poster dans la bonne rubrique, respecter les propos des autres internautes, ne pas utiliser le langage SMS, et enfin, à utiliser la fonction 'Recherche' !
Et... Gardez le sens de l'humour, de la convivialité et de la décontraction. On n'est pas là pour se prendre la tête ! ;-)

#1 09-11-2020 09:26:23

Kingang
Banni(e)

I'Ve Owned Every Madden Since Sega Genesis Times

However, its a demonstration update together with the yard. This could be the smallest progress ever, its almost definitely the same. I believe I'm going to wait to see if how it will appear about the next gen, looking at gameplay I am not impressed it looks like exactly the same thing only a different scoreboard I have invested a great deal of time to MUT the previous 2 decades just for individuals with better teams to beat more individuals who have broken the match and run the same defenses and offensive plays just don't feel like doing this hoping the next gen is greater or at least graphically pleasing, I don't know how madden rather than updated the crowd ever it looks lints it's from a ps2 game lol.

Will not be purchasing 21. It seems awful, but that is really a breaking point. I have never seen a Madden at which there was not a single reason to be interested in purchasing it, until this one. Cancelled my own EA Access Too. I will support person names when the studio deserves encouraging, hard pass giving EA a continuous test ever again. I've owned every Madden since Sega Genesis times but I've regretted it for like the past decade, at least. I mostly played Draft mode last year since it had been the only mode without the stupid skills. I am 100% not buying this year. I'm so sick of the shit game. The fact that people expected anything different breaks my heart...y'all deserve so much better than the degenerate developer we're stuck with.

I understood this review was legit when you gave presentation high remarks. Madden 21 is terrible even to get a transition game between X1/PS4 into the Series X/PS5. The SB still has LIV graphics instead of LV. You have plenty of glitches. The commentary is recycled a long time. The new default control scheme is awful.

Pied de page des forums

L'iPhone sur iPhon.fr, le blog de l'iPhone - blog iPad

iPhon.fr et son forum ne sont pas liés à Apple, Orange, SFR ou autres et les marques citées sont la propriété de leurs détenteurs respectifs.